Thursday, January 12, 2006

Memories of Backwaters 2005

Backwaters 2005 was fun, fun and fun. I was running around those 2 days (really hard to believe that if you have ever seen me) doing all sorts of things. I was keeping time for some of the informal events, eating something at the snacks counter, averting getting my face painted, cheering teams for some events, eating delicious Biryani at the stalls, participating in the on-the-spot Ops and Marketing events, then again eating a bit...I think you are beginning to get the drift. After all the running, I managed to be totally quiet and our team of Sharika, Karan and myself won the dumb C competition. The most enjoyable bit of Backwaters was the play done by our batch with Shounak Da giving a brilliant performance ... but the defining moment of Backwaters 2005 was definitely the Mujrah by our senior Khandu (Rajat). This year Backwaters promises to be even more FUN, FUN & FUN.

-Mustu

1 Comments:

Blogger sudha_ciyer said...

hi mustu,
good to see u guys had lot of fun at the backwaters.
must say the blog kept me entertained for quite sometime,
especially when i could vaguely identify u and shorlty got it confirmed with ur 'myself running around and eating' descrption n with the reference bout shounak.
hope u guys r doin good. have fun

cheers!
Sai Sudha
Great Lakes .

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home