Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is not what I had bargained for

Well, with sTrEAM Backwaters going one gear up in their intensity, the amount of pressure they were putting on me for getting the design elements for the website has gone up substantially.

That would have probably been fine, but for the two Project Management courses, PM and SEPM, taking up far too much of my time than I care to spend on them. With the deadline for the SEPM project looming ahead, and the PM end terms happening tomorrow, I literally dont have time to die. Lets see how things work out.

In other events, with the website team meeting yesterday night and discussing the overall design concept & theme and technical aspects for the site, things are actually moving on that front. We hope to be able to launch the website by the weekend.

Keeping fingers crossed.

-Aditya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home